The Federal Government has committed up to $500 million until 2021, for a new program to extend and enhance broadband service in rural and remote communities. The program is called Connect to Innovate.
To help us obtain funding to extend our fibre-optic services, we need you to complete the following survey and work with us to provide speed test results before February 28th, 2017 so we can make our submission.
Tell your friends and neighbours! After you've submitted the survey, tell all your friends to do the same. We need as many people as possible in order to make a case for you.
Please read the Notice below.
Your survey has been completed and accepted.
Having problems completing this survey? Please click here to email email@example.com
Disclaimer (Notice to Survey Respondents):
· The Originator of this survey is solely responsible for its contents. Your response to the survey is voluntary. If you are asked in the survey to reveal your identity or the identity of the organization on whose behalf you are responding and do not wish to do so, please do not respond to the survey. Your response will be used by the survey Originator only for the purpose identified by the Originator and may be used by the Originator or any of its affiliates to contact you.
· If you are given an opportunity to submit free-form responses to a survey, please provide relevant and responsible responses; refrain from disparaging, offensive, harassing or otherwise inappropriate language; and refrain from including any sensitive information of any kind (e.g., credit card or bank account information), and any confidential or proprietary information belonging to you or any other party. Your response will be processed and stored; if you do not wish your response and the information it contains to be processed or stored, please do not respond to the survey.
· DO NOT forward this survey without the permission of the Originator, and please contribute to its effectiveness by responding only once.
· DO NOT, include in your survey response any sensitive information of any kind (e.g., bank account information), and any confidential or proprietary information belonging to you or another party, as GE cannot guarantee that access to such data will be kept confidential and secure. You therefore agree that any information or materials that you, or individuals acting on your behalf, provide in your survey response will not be considered confidential or proprietary and that the Originator cannot and will not be held responsible to protect such data if you were to include it in your responses.
· The Originator will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from this survey, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
· The Originator reserves the right to terminate or withdraw a survey, and your opportunity to participate in a survey, at any time and for any reason. The Originator alone has the right to view and use the survey results and may choose in its sole discretion not to disclose the survey results to you.